Pinterest is one of the new social media for people to discover and share interesting pictures.
It’s also a place for businesses to connect with consumers and prospects through eye-catching product images and inspirational visual content. Thus, acquiring great performance in Pinterest is a must. In today’s post, we will share 18 useful tools to help brands connect with people on Pinterest. There are tools to enhance your pins, manage your campaign, beautify your images and many more.
1. Promoted Pins. Pinterest now offers promoted pins in beta, available to certain businesses in the U.S. on a cost-per-click basis. Promoted pins show up in relevant search results, category feeds, and campaigns. Pick a pin to promote, decide who sees it, pay for the visits, and track what’s working to make changes. Join the wait list to sign up. Price: Cost-per-click.
2. Rich Pins. Rich pins are pins that include extra information on the pin itself. Currently, there are five types of rich pins: movie, recipe, article, product, and place. Product pins make it easy for people to purchase your products – they include real-time pricing, availability, and where to buy. Pinners also get notifications when product pins they’ve added drop in price. Price: Free.
3. Widget Builder. Widget Builder lets you add a Pinterest button or widget to your website. The follow button lets people follow you on Pinterest and see things you pin in their home feed. The other widgets help you showcase your pins, boards and profile on your website so people can see your Pinterest activity. Add the Pin It button to your site to let your customers save things they like to Pinterest. Price: Free.
4. Pinterest Analytics. Pinterest Analytics helps you understand how users are engaging with your content and pins. See your audience’s most common interests and what other businesses they follow, then tailor what pins you add. Get advice on how to increase impressions, clicks, and repins so you can refine your Pinterest strategy. Price: Free.
5. Piqora. Piqora is a visual marketing platform for Pinterest with pin scheduling, promotion tools, and analytics.
Pin the right content at the right time. Find what images resonate with more than 50 visual dashboards. Launch a promotion and track results. Identify influencers, brand advocates, trends, and competitors. See your total revenue and return on investment from Pinterest, including revenue per pin, repin rate, and follower growth. Price: Contact on pricing.
6. Viraltag. Viraltag is a tool for planning and publishing visual content to social networks. Schedule your content to multiple social networks at once. Upload multiple images to your networks at once. Organise your visual content in a single place. Price: Free for three social profiles. Paid plans start at $24 per month.
7. Pinstamatic. Pinstamatic is a tool to quickly create visual content for Pinterest boards without any editing tools. Provide rich content for customers by adding a website snapshot, quotes and text, sticky notes, Twitter profile, calendar date, location map, captioned photo, and even a Spotify track. Price: Free.
8. Pinvolve. Pinvolve is a tool to automatically sync your Pinterest and Facebook pages.
This tool automatically pulls in pins on Pinterest, Instagram photos, and Facebook posts and displays them on your Facebook page. It also converts Facebook posts to pins. Sync a specific pin board or sync all pin boards. Price: Free for one Facebook page with limited pinning. Paid plans start at $9 per month.
9. PinAlerts. PinAlerts is a quick and simple tool to receive email notifications whenever someone pins something from your website. Price: Free.
10. Tailwind. Tailwind is a tool to schedule pins on Pinterest. Save time with multi-board pinning, bulk uploads, and a drag-and-drop calendar. Automatically optimise your pinning schedule based on when your audience is most engaged. Monitor brand mentions, track Pinterest followers, boards, pin stats, repins, and more with Tailwind Pinterest analytics. Price: Plans start at $9.99 per month.
11. ViralWoot. ViralWoot is a tool to schedule and promote visual content on Pinterest.
You can add your Pinterest account to the ViralWoot network, and easily add pins for promotion. Schedule pins, manage and grow multiple accounts, and create pin alerts to track pins. Price: Contact for pricing.
12. Woobox Pinterest Facebook Page Tab. This free tool from Woobox allows you to add a Pinterest tab to your Facebook page. Display all the boards from a specified Pinterest user name. Users can view your boards and pins directly on your Facebook page or click to visit Pinterest to repin, like, comment, and follow your pins. Get complete stats for page views, visits, and likes, segmented by fans and non-fans who view your tab. Price: Free.
13. Loop88. Loop88 is an influencer marketing platform for Pinterest. It connects brands to influential users who help them spread their message to followers. Influencers are made available to brands to collaborate on campaigns — much like celebrity endorsements. Incorporate a Pinterest strategy into an existing campaign, or design an entire Pinterest campaign for your brand. Price: Contact on pricing.
14. Wishpond. Wishpond is a platform for executing online marketing campaigns. In addition to a variety of marketing products, Wishpond offers 12 different apps for contests and promotions, including an app for running Pinterest contests.
Price: Plans start at $5 per month.
15. Curalate. Curalate is a marketing and analytics suite for the visual web. Curalate offers a single platform for multiple networks, campaigns, and even user-generated content. Monitor repins, likes, and comments across all pins posted to your brand’s page on Pinterest. Get insight on your influencers or competition. To run a Pinterest promotion, choose from either fully customisable or express formats to get the solution you need. Price: Contact on pricing.
16. Share As Image. Share As Image is a quick and easy tool that lets you create text-based images for social media sharing. When you find something interesting, highlight it, click the bookmarklet, and create visually appealing micro-content. Price: Free with watermark. Pro account is $12 per month.
17. PicMonkey. PicMonkey makes creative tools for photo editing and graphic design. Use the editor to add text, effects, and overlays. Give a photo a once-over with Teeth Whitening, Wrinkle Remover, and Airbrush. Design pictures for banners, invites, and more. Use the collage maker’s flexible layouts to create a photo collage. Price: Free with ads. Pro plan is $4.99 per month.
18. Visually. Visually is a platform for brands to create visual content with creative teams. Brands can recruit Visually’s creatives to produce dynamic, visual micro-content for Pinterest.
It features a project center to communicate seamlessly with your creative team. Visually offers flat pricing and a satisfaction guarantee. Your project is only complete when you say so. After that, leverage the Visually distribution network to launch and promote. Price: Starts at $195 for micro-content.